I can't eat certain food but since I'm not allergic in the classical sense (meaning I don't instantly start dying, but I certainly do feel like dying a couple of hours later because of explosive diarrhea), people often either don't believe me or call me rude and extra. I think I've posted about it before on here, maybe you remember. The most recent wonderful thing that happened was that I ate at a family member's house. I asked them if the food is safe for me and they assured me that it is, so I ate tons of it. A little time later, toilet. I was knocked out for 3 whole days. I asked them about it, thinking that they might not have known that their food actually wasn't safe for me, and what did they say? "Oh yeah I know, there was some in it. But come on, such a little amount can't hurt, so I didn't want to tell you because I wanted you to eat something". For the record, I had told said person that even traces hurt me. But you know, if you don't get an anaphylactic shock, it's totally fine. I'm done with people.