Take it off your chest...
Read Rules

Im not able to have a relationship for more than 2 or 3 years , after a little while has passed no man still has interest. im either too boring or too stupid idknow.. How can you keep a man happy? Should i give him permission to have sex with other woman so he stays with me ?

Your Comment...

Latest comments

  • No. If someone just loses interest in you, that's their problem, not yours. You need to find a partner who will communicate with you and talk about problems, especially if that problem is something you could fix.

Show all comments