Take it off your chest...
Read Rules

I'm with my bf for more than 2 years now. We can't have sex because it hurts me so much. I don't even know why

Your Comment...

Latest comments

  • Go see a doctor. It might be a medical condition. It is not that uncommon.

  • Not sure if this would work, but what worked for me was starting very small, very slow, and with plenty of lube. When I was in the mood I would start with this then slowly increase in size. If assuming vaginal intercourse, maybe using the jade egg workout might help. There also a lot of professionals that might have ideas. I thoroughly enjoy surfing the web and looking through fact or fiction type sex help. I really hope this helps.

Show all comments