Take it off your chest...
Read Rules

I hope for a ww3 or a Zombie apocalypse. Because i have so much depth, and i'll never be rich or successful - i'm to stupid So instead, i might be a hero!

Your Comment...

Latest comments

  • bets are dude WW3 you would be one of the front line grunts most likely end up a martyr after all world wars have a high cost in life and would be especially true with all todays modern weapons, good chance a billion or two people would die bets are we would be among them and with the zombies there would be a 90% chance you would fall in the first few hours just like the rest of us and that 10% would mostly be military or in such remote places they wouldn't even notice it.

Show all comments