Take it off your chest...
Read Rules

I'm the type of person who feels completely alone surrounded by friends, I guess I've alienated myself from them emotionally somehow. It bugs me though because I was at a party the other night and just sat down the entire time. Mentally encased by intense sorrow. Ain't life grand?

Your Comment...

Latest comments

  • It's called depersonalization my friend. Its a coping mechanism for people with emotional trauma. Sort of a more advanced term for "having a wall up."

Show all comments