Take it off your chest...
Read Rules

I still have nightmares about being made to go back to High School. I'm 37, and have a college degree.

Your Comment...

Latest comments

  • Its free!!! Take correspondence or e-learning. There are many options. You can even do prior learning assessments which is basically taking the final exam of the course and you get the credit with the grade you scored on the exam. I'm in Canada and that's what we've got. There's also co-op if you're working, you could get credit for that. Go to the website of the school board your in and look for Adult and Continuing Education. Good luck. And remember, learning never stop! No matter what your age.

Show all comments