Take it off your chest...
Read Rules

I love a woman to whom I no longer feel sexually attracted to. I do not know what to do. We are not married, but we have been together for a few years. she's been a great friend to me.. A friend like none other... and a wonderful mother to my two daughters. what do I do?

Your Comment...

Latest comments

  • Figure out what you want with her. Sit her down and describe exactly how you feel. Don't worry about what she might do. Trust that if she loves you back, she won't just up and leave you and the kids. She will still be there and love you. If not, maybe she just wasn't the one. Also, keep in mind she might be hurt and need some time and space so in that case, just let her know you are still there for her and would like to keep a relationship. Be it the relationship you have now or a completely different kind. Give her time and space and if she comes back, she's a good friend to keep just don't jump into another romantic relationship as soon as you let her know your feelings. Be patient and be honest. It'll be hard, but worth it.

  • Go to councelling!

Show all comments