Take it off your chest...
Read Rules

It's been four years feeling the way I do and I just made an appointment with a psychiatrist... I'm scared

Your Comment...

Latest comments

  • Psychiatrists treat psychiatric disease. If you're "feeling bad" you should see a psychologist or therapist

  • Good luck OP! I hope you get a good one who can help you.

Show all comments