Take it off your chest...
Read Rules

My husband had an affair on me, and now has a daughter with this other woman. I forgave him. But, I envy this woman for having the daughter I never will have. She is unfit to be the mother of this child, and we tried to talk to a lawyer about getting custody of her. They said we will most likely lose in court and will end up paying child support.

Your Comment...

Latest comments

  • No offense but you're husband should've known what he was getting himself into. the kid isn't your responsibility. you seem to be a good wife and have a good heart. but they've done you wrong. but I'm not saying to make the poor child pay for their fould doings but at least make them be accountable for their responsibility. make them clean their own mess.

  • Sounds like a great husband!

Show all comments