Last summer when we were at our summer house, we had chicken for dinner. It was already done in the package, but you had to remove some parts before eating it. One of those parts where apparently its "butthole" which for some reason was still on the chicken, which of course I had no idea about. Anyway, when my mom was cutting up the pieces I was pretty damn hungry and would consume anything at that point, so I accidently took the "piece" and put it in my mouth. That was of course until my mom looked at me with a shocked expression and explained what I just put in my mouth, while my family laughed their asses off... Probably one of my top ten most embarrassing moments.