My freshman year of high school was a huge change for me and it was really stressfull. I started to get extremely depressed and didn't know what to do with my life. one day, my best friend offered me an edible and took it and ate the whole thing during school. I overdosed and passed out during class, in front of all my friends. I had to be taken away in an ambulance. it was so humiliating. I know I messed up, and I try really hard to be a better person and I try so hard to forget about that day but that day still haunts me everyday.