Take it off your chest...
Read Rules

I'm gay and have been with my partner for 5 years. I don't feel good enough to be with him and I wish he would just leave me for someone that can satisfy him.

Your Comment...

Latest comments

  • Go talk to someone- a therapist or even your partner-about these feelings of inadequacy. If he's been with you for half a decade and you two are pretty happy together than something must be going right. Go and discover you own self-worth, life will get better. I promise.

Show all comments