Take it off your chest...
Read Rules

I think I pulled a muscle or something having sex. The inside of my upper thigh has been hurting for two days. I think I stretched my legs too far apart. If that is what happened, best kind of problem to have.

Your Comment...

Latest comments

  • you should have that looked at by a doctor. I'm not sure but if you get a cramp there and it doesn't go away then it needs to be treated or else it could clot

Show all comments