Take it off your chest...
Read Rules

I'm thinking of going to the Psychological Services Center on my campus. I'm about 98% sure I have anxiety and about 92% sure I'm bipolar. It would be nice to be officially diagnosed- either with what I suspect or something else- just so I can be certain and know that I'm not just fucked up, that there is a reason for my emotional instability. And maybe they can help me fix it without medication.

Your Comment...

Latest comments

  • The best thing you can do is visit therapist without self blaming and 'figuring' out your own illness. i think you're not capable of making any diagnoses to your self, i guess you're not a doctor here.

  • Their only recourse is medication. That's what they do and how they make money. If you want non-prescription help smoke cannabis or join a self help group

Show all comments