I'm Muslim & I'm secretly gay.
I have aspergers and it really sucks sometimes.
Guys and Girls, whatever you do, don't lie to someone you're dating just to not scare them away... my months long relationship just ended because I didn't want to tell him that I don't want kids - in order not to scare him away on our first date. So much pain when instead we could have had just split our check and said goodbye on that one evening.
I thought my past was my first love.. Thinking about it now, do i understand the concept of love? When trust and love is gone, its time to move along.
Can't watch movies without feeling lonely, can't listening to music without hearing you in the beat, can't sleep without you next to me, you were literally there when my life crumbled. Im so, so sorry for being ignorant and being so cocky i wish i showed my real feelings.
I spend 90% of my free time thinking about her. Then the other 10% when i force myself to stop, i just end up thinking how pathetic i am for thinking i could be with her. Everyone loves her. No one likes me.
nothing I do or say seems right. I say something and I hurt someone. I stay quiet and hurt them more. I don't know what to do...
after being bullied, are you supposed to be mentally stronger? cause I feel the opposite.
she's getting into my head again. after all the years it's taken me to move on, just like clockwork, she just pops up out the blue and gets all in my head again.
I really would like to be close to women again, but I'm too unpredictable. It seems I want them all - only when they don't want me.